Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Desolee.....

Sorry, readers - I realize it's been almost (but not quite!) one month since my last entry. I suppose getting the hang of blogging is a bit like getting the hang of buggy-boarding, or some other ocean based sport. You start out pretty much just splashing around in the shallow end, cautiously attempting to look naturally talented, until a nice big ocean wave comes and shows you what it's all about.

My life has been something like that wave. Within the past three weeks and six days, I have:
- visited France
- been reminded of my generally closeted love-hate relationship with bowling
- met some long-lost friends
- created
- teamed up with my sisters-in-law to prepare a rather excellent surprise romantic dinner for my parents-in-law
- gotten much closer to my SIL's in the process
- helped my eldest SIL choose her wedding dress :)
- had some ups and downs with my husband... but we always found our way back up.
- continued discovering my new (temporary? not sure yet) home
- got a (sort of) job
- spoke at the UN in Geneva

Piqued your interest? If so, please accept my apologies for such irregular upkeep, and allow me to share some of my recent experiences with you in the upcoming entries!

2 comments:

Herspective said...

'sortof' job? do tell... ;)

Andria said...

sounds awesome! i want to know more...and i would if you would get on skype!